Investment research articles recently published about Tesla Motors
- Dissecting Tesla Motors’ Competitive Advantages (in Seeking Alpha, Dec 2014)
- What makes Tesla’s batteries so great? Luke Ottaway , 19 Oct 2014.
- How long will electric vehicles batteries last? Tesla’s Roadster could be a guide.
- Extract from the Tesla battery report, Advanced Automotive Batteries, 2014.
- The Measured Impact of Vehicle Mass on Road Load Forces and Energy Consumption for a BEV, HEV, and ICE Vehicle, 2012.
- The Lithium Ion Inflection Point, Navigant Research, 9 Oct 2013.
- Impact of lightweight design on energy consumption and cost effectiveness of alternative powertrain concepts, 19 Nov 2012.
- Cost of the Model E exaggerated in a flawed study, Clean Technica, 4 Mar 2014.
- US Traffic Safety Facts 2013, NHTSA.
- An analysis of traffic deaths by vehicle type and model, ACEEE, March 2002.
- Model S battery degradation, Tesla forum, 18 Dec 2013.
- Here’s how electric cars could be cheaper than gas guzzlers within a decade, Quartz, Dec 2014.
- JB Straubel (CTO of Tesla Motors) presents to students during the Energy@Stanford & SLAC Conference, 13 Sept 2013.
- TED Talks – Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX and SolarCity.